Sunday, February 06, 2005

My Google appearance

I did a simple a simple Google search today.

Was pleasanty surprised to find my Stumble Upon reviews are pretty popular among many websurfers and many are using the Stumble Upon reviews to make informed judgements on how to go forward and what to do next.

I think SU is a great way to generate more business,build more applications,sell stuff online and build a social network.Growing the social network will happen when we really are able to spread the right messages,articles and links we are genuinely interested in and in a way it reflects your interests-enables spotting opportunity at the earliest and really benefitting from the same.

Today I stumbled on an interesting blog that covers startups and give a brief idea of the business they do.
the link is http://techstartups.blogspot.com

And yes my SU reviews turn up on Google in Page no 3 after seeing the first 25 results!not bad for a guy who is least interested in writing a blog full time.

Keep track of my SU page too if you want to see what I am reading and how I am trying to change the life of people.I believe that life itself is precious and if there is life only there can be a next step and I want all my blog readers to live life to the fullest help as many people as possible and be positive,energetic full of life and really enthusiastic.A smile works wonders and keeps the foul moods away and also brings cheer to many people around.

So happy googling to you my friends and yes spread the information about what I read to people who make a difference - it is in your interest only.You or your loved ones will benefit sooner than expected.


No comments: