Tuesday, February 08, 2005

3 interesting websites and an appeal

I am truly finding out how to actually use these websites below better and tips on using these will be truly helpful and is there a surfer in Bangalore who can help me set up a live auction on Baazee.com an Indian auction site.I have put this request on Ryze where I am a member but so far I have not got a single response!

http://gre.gario.us

www.technorati.com

www.rojo.com

I searched for tech startups in technorati and guess what-the first page had this blog on it-I am really happy that my contributions have reached the first 10 results of technorati-getting this webpage better noticed on google should not be that difficult I hope and come to think of it - I do stumble across some great articles and am writing the stuff that becomes the difference to companies bottomlines here!

I hope I come across someone who will help out with this auction business-I do have an idea about how to use auctions to really make a great company and would love discussing the same with this peron and do not mind sharing the idea and the only thing is I need to know the fundamentals on how to proceed and actually do my auction first.That will help me out a lot.

Looking forward to a live practical and helpful response and I hope I reach the right people.Do email me
and my email is ahmedparvez@yahoo.com

Would love to hear from you all my blog readers & no criticisms please.

No comments: