Friday, February 18, 2005

I love Oceans-doing my bit to clean the same

Are we really bothered about our oceans or we actually want a new Tsunami?

Ocean Futures Society believes that environmental education should emphasize our need to be better stewards of natural resources and teach us how we can do a better job in living more sustainably on this planet. Addressing these critical issues requires a new approach to how we think about the future.

I am requesting all not to be indifferent and do whatever we can for the sake of our own future.It is traumatic get swept under a wall of water and see not a single soul that can help you or for that matter anybody else.Let us not put plastics into the seas,oceans and other water bodies.Use plastics wisely!

http://www.OceanFutures.org

Do more - think for yourself what more can I do for everybody else and how I can get rid of the waste in my operations.Do it and get noticed and help your own company.

No comments: