Saturday, February 05, 2005

More on why I blog

This is very obvious and well it boils down to simple economics. I want to do more business,export and sell more products that my company manufactures and exports and make it a more responsive company.

The transition from a legacy company to a modern and efficient company will happen and that too gracefully,customer satisfaction will grow, profits will grow and become more predictable and, ultimately, the industry will grow even online as there is real real demand offline and customers actually buy and consume our products.

I sell and share information with people-I do it because I know that people are looking for the information I have found that only I can share this information with them and though others also can do it they may be doing it or not but I am doing it and many people already know and understand that the information here is

  1. accurate to the best of my knowledge
  2. easy to understand and use too and mostly free of technical,legalese,economic or math jargon.
  3. info found here is not found in many other blogs or websites.
  4. info is posted here on many,many topics from the ordinary to the best cutting edge stuff.
  5. helping people save time,money and resources and helps them grow with the minimal expenditure.
  6. enabling people create new trends and follow trends existing in other parts of the world.
  7. some topics here have found mention in sites that are trusted completely by users and have proved to be vital in saving costs to companies and some influentials too have seen this website is something I am sure off as I have heard from these people offline.
  8. Relevant links are provided and most of these links work-there may be a few links that have crept in and may not work but in general they do work!
  9. Quite a bit of the information here is the common and yet very little used general knowledge and people relate to it very easily.
  10. info found here will not create hype

The link for today is http://bettersearch.g-blog.net/

Have fun and accelarate firefox users!


No comments: