Monday, January 31, 2005

why this blog is actually different

I want it to be and so far I have been able to succeed in keeping it different from other blogs.I have demystified a lot of knowledge and helped to create opportunities for all the readers of this blog.

The fact is however I am not creating the opportunities but it is you my readers who see what I am doing are taking whatever interests you/your company/friends and passing it on for all to see and use it to the best of their abilities.

Todays links are extremely valuable to anybody so drool my readers and yes the links will not be found anywhere else-first and yes a word of caution-avoid getting lost in a web of links and write what you want to know or find on paper beforehand.It helps.

http://www.deepwebresearch.info
http://www.llrx.com/features/deepweb2005.htm

Give no credit for finding these websites-it does not matter,what Ireally want my readers to do is make the best use of their time,money and resources.Just doing that is enough.Enjoy.

No comments: