Saturday, January 15, 2005

Helping the Tsunami victims

I too helped the Tsunami victims in whatever ways I could possibly think off.A little background first.The Tsunami wave left destruction wherever it went and many people have died and are dying even as I type this post out.I am trying to make a difference to the same by giving up all cynicism and giving concrete suggestions about what should be done,backing it up with cash,popularizing the solutions I can think about and talking/emailing my friends about the same and asking them to do whatever they can and requesting my blog readers to do whatever you can.

Please do it-whatever possible and spread hope-the world has seen too much of despair!This is how I am helping the Tsunami victims:
  1. Talking about compassion among my friends and in the biz commnity in general about helping the less fortunate people from all over the world.
  2. Giving whatever little hard cash I am able to give.
  3. Talking about auctions for charity (ebay,Baazee,AuctionSniper,AuctionDrop,developer.ebay.com,pulse.ebay.com whatever however etc.).
  4. Writing about the same in my blog.Some people must be reading this blog-I hope so as I have talked about the same to my friends.
  5. Using Wikipedia to create awareness about the plight of Tsunami victims
  6. Talking about the Tsunami in various public forums
  7. Reading Slashdot.org stories about how to help victims of Tsunami
  8. Stumbling Upon various websites that I feel will help create an impact on people regarding the Tsunami for this you need to see www.stumbleupon.com
  9. Popularizing the cause in Social Networks like Ryze LinkedIn,Tribe etc.
  10. Using Social bookmarks like http://del.icio.us, www.furl.net, www.spurl.net, www.dudecheckthisout.com, www.simpy.com

Even school kids from almost all countries are doing a really very commendable job in collecting money,items and food for Tsunami victims and my heart goes out to these valiant children who are doing whatever they can in the best way they know off.All praises are due to you children - keep up the great work!.

We will not get chances again and again to help children and victims for children grow and the victims migrate or are simply not found!

Finally I end here with an appeal-do whatever you can for the victims of the Tsunami wave-we are their only hope and let us live upto the expectations of the victims!



No comments: