Saturday, May 30, 2009

I want to visit the State of California-my tribute to the legendary song Hotel California!

I want to visit the State of California
Such a lovely place, with many a pretty face,
Full of surprise,
People I am sure will be very nice,

The focus is there on tech,economy,innovation and infrastructure,
The stage is set for a bright future,
Full of gadgets,gizmos,internet,universities, (electric) cars, the (electric) supergrid and speed,
One element that is really interesting are great incubators to suit an entrepreneurs need!

I want to visit the State of California
Such a lovely place, with many a pretty face,
Full of surprise,
People I am sure will be very nice,

Nonprofits too rule the roost here,
Good to great work happens without fear!
Some of the toughest problems we all face get solved,
Inspiration is met here by grit,genius and rock solid resolve,
By the time other places realize the problem - the solution would have been evolved!

I want to visit the State of California
Such a lovely place, with many a pretty face,
Full of surprise,
People I am sure will be very nice,

Some of the best VC's,students,entrepreneurs,immigrants,professors and tech schools,
Yet there is a place for determined fools!
Solar,wavepower,bodiesel,software,hardware,new wares and even art schools!
If there is an untold truth it is only merit here and it rules!

I want to visit the State of California
Such a lovely place, with many a pretty face,
Full of surprise,
People I am sure will be very nice!

Beaches,museums,free,bleeding (edge tech) and even Hollywood!
If there is a tech waiting for money it is powered from here waiting under the hood!
If you want to something good and give it scale,
Here the tech can be a success and it is ok even if you fail!


I want to visit the State of California
Such a lovely place, with many a pretty face,
Full of surprise,
People I am sure will be very nice

I would love to hear all say when I come with my child and wife,
Welcome to the great State of California and spend some of the best days in your life!

No comments: