Thursday, August 10, 2006

A couple of landmarks (strictly personal)

I just want to submit here that I have posted more than 1000 articles that have been saved in the page http://del.icio.us/parvez1 and yes I have thumbsupped more than a 20,000 articles and pages I liked on http://parvez.stumbleupon.com and more than 5000 unique visitors have seen my pages on the above 2 websites and on the personal front I have been able to find a few great friends in India and abroad.I have been able to strike a few business deals too online.All you need to do is meet more people and talk about what you want after explaining the need to a client and without wasting time conclude a transaction.I have been able to empower a few rural entrepreneurs and given them a new source of income through the sale of an idea to the enablers of the deal and all of it was done through the internet and yes I am writing about it here to just inform it is possible and a real difference can be made and yes there is real money online.I am also glad some info on the above mentioned collections has been really used to make real some info has been used to make living a little easier through the medical and health related info there,a little info has made lives easier for NGOs and teachers in general and some business decisions have been made by firms that have resulted in business gains.Who says the Net does not work!,it not only works it rocks!

No comments: