Thursday, December 22, 2005

This Blog is 1 year and 5 months old now

Come to think of it - this blog is 1 year and 5 months old now and people are steadily referring to this blog for information on whatever I write about!

A simple website today is featured www.preople.com - I have claimed my name Parvez Ahmed on it with due apologies to people who have similar names.Being the first to become someone is also a first-this just goes to show a thought matters and followed by swift execution to get customers a business or movement is started.It is simple ego that made me do it - so what - one (the ordinarywebsurfer) should know about you - only then will you get known among anybody worth knowing!

I am a fan of www.gizmodo.com - cool gadgets are profiled in the same.A good source of business and tech leadership info explained in simple english and a critical source for business people who understand business and not tech is www.cio.com - I am reading many articles from CIO and rating the same too so that people assess for themselves - the stuff I read and what type of a person I am.Today it is nice to know a lot of information that will come in handy to people and the fact that one can say refer to my blog to know more is a cool statement to make.

No comments: