Monday, October 03, 2005

Rate your professors

www.ratemyprofessors.com
My prof will cry literally if I tell him how boring and dry his subject is!
Seriously my profesors expect me to do well - I expect them to bring out the best in me!How do you solve a problem like this? Will a Business Plan for such a rating website do rounds in IIM's and IIT's - the top institutes of India!Surely some IIM and IIT Grads will be looking at my SU Blog for ideas.
for more gyan (knowledge) on IITs and IIMs visit www.iitiim.com

This is the home of a few among the smartest people on earth and now that you - my blog readers know this it is time to make the best use of the info - use and gain,misuse and lose - it is that simple.Info holds the key to whatever you want to do - learn to use the same.A blind person cannot be equal to a person with a single eye - a person who knows to use info is definitely better than a person who does not know to use the info.However look for the capacity to pay attention to and an eye for detail among the candidates.Do not bother with people who do not show interest - it is not going to work ,the next better offer will make the person leave.Read the latest Business Week (Oct 10 2005) issue to learn more about how to keep the people who matter. The info makes a lot of sense.Oops I let out a secret about what magazines I read and what I think - well just put it to good use or lose out on the gyaan!

No comments: