Saturday, October 01, 2005

11 Questions and Answers

Here’s what I have so far…

1) What do I do well?

List out all areas in which you are the best.For eg I am somewhat good at searching the net and finding info.I use www.google.com/alerts to keep myself updated.I use www.eurekalert.org
to keep myself updated on technology advances.I use http://freshnews.org to get a good overview of tech happenings.I keep track of the latest patents www.freshpatents.com . I also use www.primidi.com to know what is the latest trend that will come in - in the near future.

2) What could I do better?

Make more meaning by actually being able to use the cutting edge stuff I have read.By realizing better cash returns from the knowledge I have.

3) Where do I participate?

I participate in forums,entrepreneurship meetings,group discussions with people from diverse backgrounds,investment related forums,KM forums,etc

4) Where could I participate more?

In more focused forums and personal meetings with important individuals.

5) What else could I do to delegate better?

Find a good partner and build a team with core competencies that complement mine.

6) Do I suffer from attention deficit trait?Am I really paying attention and understanding the implications?

Need to find out.ADT is being unable to pay attention due to preoccupations with minor things - like getting calls on the mobile that are not relevant.Being preoccupied with work at hand and not being able to plan a future course of action for the company.

7) Am I sucessfully being helped by members of team and company (or by the people I contact)?

Yes

8) How have I made their lives easier?

By helping them analyze information faster and better.

9) Where is my sense of humor,my ability to deal with unknown situations?

I still have it and am able to laugh and smile and ease tensions.

10) Am I or people I know suffering from ADD (Attention deficit disorder)-are all members in my team and company aware of it?

I do pay attention but have to work on it.I may one day take memory enhancement pills to remember if needed.

11) Am I keeping track of major changes in my own industry and otherindustries?How are these changes affecting team members and company?

I use www.changedetection.com and www.watchthatpage.com and being good at search and able to stay on top of trends.

1 comment:

Godsdragon said...

Hello parvez! ed here. I just stumbled upon your site at SU and decided to visit your page. Question...Why 11 questions? LOL