Sunday, May 08, 2005

Madagascar Technology: Proven method for boosting rice yield

I am actually being able to help people try out ideas and measure results!.

So I am beginning to make a difference and so can you-if I can do it through the net so can you.I found tenants for my flat through the net and I did not have to pay a real estate agent and now I am getting a decent rent for the flat I have in Bangalore.

The only things you need are confidence and a smile.For more info on this topic send me an email.You all do know my email address by now and it is there in the archives also so make it a point to search the blog or the net and I am sure you will find stuff you can use.
Madagascar Technology: Proven method for boosting rice yields

Thanks dear, for providing such imp. note on SRI (SYSTEM OF Rice Intensification) method.
I will try to agree some farmers of Madhya Pradesh to adopt this method and
result sent to you.

No comments: