Saturday, May 14, 2005

Helping out Start ups - in the hardest step!

First identify the hardest step - the idea stage idea to business plan writing to the forming of the company.

Then comes the hardest step - finding the first client and adding real value to the client so that all come back for more!

I have found a company that actually does the same and it
invests mostly in computer-related ideas. It does it because it is full of technology and net savvy people, it prefer groups that have a lot of technical depth. It actually cares more about how smart a person is more than how old the person is, and more about the quality of your idea than whether a formal business plan exists or not.

Yup such a dream company exists and I honestly wonder when individuals especially the ones who really want to help start doing more and talking less!

www.ycombinator.com

The link is given only to prove such a company exists and we should do more.I am doing my bit my writing this blog and giving examples - why?

It is only in the hope that good people come forward to help me out!

Anyway ... with or without help I will always try to do whatever I can to help out people by giving examples and doing what I can and Inshallah I will succeed sooner rather than later!

I hope the example has inspired readers of this blog to do whatever they can and now!


No comments: