Friday, April 07, 2006

ClimateBiz and RecycleBank

ClimateBiz is best described in their own words "An easy-to-understand overview of the world of business and climate change, including how to get started -- and what to do after that. Whether you are a beginner or an industry leader, this is a good place to start."

I really feel the abnormal changes I saw in the rains in India - first the Tsunami in South Asia (South India particularily) followed by the incessant rains in Mumbai and then more rainds in Bangalore - all I feel are a result of Climate change and GLobal Warming and yes the 3 Apr 2006 issue of the Managzine Time too has reported results from which say what exactly is happening why and has written about how India and China can make a difference to the Global Warming and the climate.

The links for today are :

  1. www.climatebiz.com
  2. www.recyclebank.com
I have always been passionate about recycling and converting whatever waste that can be used into useful products.RecycleBank provides communities with a cost effective and environmentally conscious solutions to the rising cost of waste collection.

Let us all protect the climate and encourage recycling wherever we are and live frugally-I am trying it and am happy to share my experiences and helpful sites I come across.What are you doing my visitors?

A note over here - in case these links above do not work in your browser then please just type the link in a new window of explorer or firefox or whatever browser you use.
The above websites worked and the same holds for my previous posted links too and perhaps a few among them may not work or may have become obsolete.

No comments: