Monday, September 05, 2005

Raw Sugar and Youtube

I have not blogged for sometime now.I found www.youtube.com and www.rawsugar.com to be awesome and well both sites are like my favorite website http://del.icio.us and do not forget to check the tags by different people who knows what you will find out there.The only way to make progress is to make good use of available resources and scale the same up at minimal costs.Increase your audience too by networking with key people offline and online too and see the difference.

I am also using Stumble Upon toolbar to spread awareness about hurricane Katrina's innocents and want to help unite people by directing the people and their well wishers to websites that are relevant in the hope uniting missing people and their friends and relatives.Another way is I am actually popularizing the message that people are helping out and one has to hope for the best-in times like these hope is the only strength giver and one who has hope will do better than one who has no hope-it is important to keep spirits up and energize the whole community and all those trying to help-the best way to do this is by smiling and working against all odds to survive and make a difference.

To see my Stumbles see http://parvez.stumbleupon.com and note that my Stumbles are being seen as I appear within the top 50 - 100 results for the keyword "parvez"- think about what you are doing to make a difference and be the difference you want to see in society.Think about it and may Allah (the Almighty) have mercy on all of us.Aameen.

No comments: